This sunday we took a little trip to Tiger Temple. I'd never been here before and I wasn't really planning on going here at all but I needed to get out of camp so I decided to join the group as they were going anyway. It was pretty cool to see all the tigers from up close and being able to touch them and take pictures with them but at the same time it's sad to see them all chained up. These are wild animals and you can't help but think of the fact that they should be free instead of being chained up all day. It still was a really fun day though. We got to take some nice photos, the whole atmosphere at the Temple was really relaxing and even though the temperature was insane today we had a blast.I was definitely able to clear my head today. Just one more day of training left tomorrow and then it's on. Gametime.
Heeeere, kitty kitty!
Just walking the dog on a lazy sunday afternoon, LIKE A BOSS.
After we were finished at Tiger Temple Kruu Juab took us to another temple. It was so beautiful and calming. I don't know what it is. Everytime I visit a temple I just get so calm and relaxed. I could literally stay there all day. There's something there that just makes me so calm and that's pretty rare for me knowing I've got ADHD and am pretty busy and chaotic like, all the time. Temples are good for me. That's one thing I know for sure. They do me really well. We got there at around 15.00 in the afternoon which still made it really really hot but the lighting was amazing. All the colours came out so nice and bright. You just had to take pictures of everything.
This morning they told me; 'today, no training'. Yeah, let's just go visit a temple and climb over 150 steps of stairs.
And the view.. bwoah. Just amazing. I've seen much of Thailand and sometimes I think I can't be stunned anymore by things here. But every once in a while I stumble upon something that just takes my breath away. Today, this view took my breath away. I love Thailand, every day a little more.
http://www.facebook.com/hannahtwopointo
Thank you!















No comments:
Post a Comment