I just felt like typing a little message. Tomorrow night I'm fighting at MBK in BKK. I've trained hard and I'm resting now. I'm feeling really calm and relaxed about it. I feel like I should be more worried, but I'm not. We'll see tomorrow. We're heading to BKK at 14.00 tomorrow and the fights start at 18.30. I'm just going to give it my all and we'll see what happends. My trainer here told me; win, lose, no problem. Have good heart. Fight with heart. So I guess that's true. It doesn't matter if you win or lose (winning is preferable of course..), as long as you're fighting with your heart and with good spirit you'll always be a winner to those who matter. I'm going to rest some more now, I'll let you guys know the result as soon as possible. Take care!

No comments:
Post a Comment