Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fight at MBK BKK

 I lost my fight on points yesterday but it was a good fight. Everyone was really proud of the way I handled the fight and I learned a lot. I was really relaxed and compared to last year's fight I actually felt like I knew what I was doing. My left leg is completely busted and my nose hurts like fuck but I feel happy. Pain is just temporary. I got a couple of rest days coming up before getting back to training. May 2nd I'll go to Koh Samui for about two weeks to relax and after that, back to training and hopefully some more fights.
My fight was recorded but internet is being a bitch lately so uploading is going to take a while. I'll post a link as soon as it's online. For now, here are some pictures that were take last night.

Pee A wrapped my hands, rock solid. This man is a master at doing so. 


All dressed and ready to go


 Little warming up right before the fight


I never knew I could be this relaxed three minutes before entering the ring

With Yoshi, one of my cornerman

 Gametime


Wai Kru










During the fight I didn't really feel any pain. But as soon as the fight was over and I stepped out of the ring the reality started kicking in and I could feel my left leg shutting down. I'd didn't really check her lowkicks so I took quite a few of them. I couldn't really walk properly yesterday and the bruise is starting to come out. Other than that I'm not really hurt. Like I said, I'm happy with the result, I gave it my best and I learned a lot. On to the next one.



Still smiling after my fight! Proud to have fought for Sitmonchai.

No comments:

Post a Comment