Monday, April 29, 2013

Pasta Pesto

I just wanted to share this sweet little moment with you. Abigail secretly made me and Moira some pasta pesto this afternoon and it was awesome. It's the little things in life that create happiness and after eating only rice for about four weeks now I can say I'm so sick of it so having some pasta was like heaven on earth. This pasta made my day. I tasted so good. My legs are almost healed so I'll try to train again tomorrow morning. Thursday I'm off to Koh Samui for two weeks to visit my gym of last year and to spend some time with my friends there. I'll still be training but also relaxing for a bit. I will return to Sitmonchai around the 15th of May and then I'll start training hard again. Probably fighting again somewhere in the beginning of June. I'll keep you guys updated about that. I'm really excited about going back to Koh Samui but it's a bit weird as well. Lived there for four months last year and now I get to go back. We'll see how it will be. The one thing I have been dying to do is swim so that's something I will do right away. It's so hot around here and there's literally no place where you can go for a swim. Still living the good life here. Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment