Friday, April 12, 2013

Lumpinee April 9th 2013

Last tuesday there was a great fightcard for Lumpinee stadium in BKK. Two fighters of Sitmonchai Gym had to fight so we all headed down to Lumpinee to watch and support. BKK is only like two hours away so it's really great we got to go. A couple of great fights were scheduled for this night and even though some exciting fights didn't happen, it still was a great night of muay thai. Watching all those fights really got my spirits up for fighting. They better be, since I'm fighting at MBK April 24th. So about two weeks left before my fight. I'm training my ass of and having so much fun. Everyday is a happy day here. Here are some pictures of the night at Lumpinee.



Pnae performing his Wai Kru, he lost on points.


The local Thais getting their betting on

Saenchai didn't fight but he did support our fighters during their fights.


Muu getting ready for his fight


Muu lost his fight on points as well, but they both fought like true warriors showing true style


And Sam

One of my Thai friends gave me this to try. I still don't know what it is but I loved it. 



Tia, Jimme and Dit

Heading back to camp after a great evening. Just for the record; getting out of the parking lot/BKK takes about as long as the whole drive back to Tha Maka. BKK and traffic just don't do well together..

No comments:

Post a Comment