Saturday, April 20, 2013

Days like any other

I haven't been updatting my blog much lately but here are some pictures of the past couple of days to make up for the lack of posts. I'm almost done training for my fight on the 24th. Tomorrow's a day of rest, monday just a light session and then rest till wednesdayevening. I'll probably be heading to Koh Samui on the 4th of May but that's still a bit unsure. Okay that's it for now, enjoy the pictures!

After training with Roshaan, Flook and Pon

Maggi during her fight, won by tko round 2

Me and Jimme right before his fight, won on points

Sundaymorning, always a great thing to start a day of rest with a movie like Madagaskar. I love that movie. 

Hmm, yeah so this is what happens when you go jogging during Songkran..

Kongfah wins his fight on points and thereby wins a big bet in between two camps

The local festival where Kongfah had to fight, we were the only falang which made us quite a happening..





The other day Kru Juab and Roshaan both had a fight at another festival. Both won. Me and Hayden got assigned to oil up Roshaan before his fight. 


And of course, Songkran! We went to Ban Pong to celebrate Thai New Year amongst some Thai friends of the gym's owner. Great day, great people, great fun. This was the second Songkran for me and it was probably even better than last year's. Fingers crossed for next year ;)


1 comment: