Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day One

Ten adjectives to descrive yourself

Caring - I try to take care of my loved ones. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard. But if someone needs caring, I will try my best to be there for that person in the best way I can at that moment. 
Loving - Every person owns this quality. For some it might come easy, others might struggle with this. For me, most of it comes easy. I love certain people and those people know it. It comes naturally. Sometimes I have to work a little harder. But I will always try to be a loving person. I will always respect people's dignity. Everyone deserves a chance. If they screw it up themselves, it's out of my hands. I try to do the best I can, still learning on a daily base.
Loyal - Loyalty, I think, is something everyone should have. It's not easy to be loyal. It's easier to mess things up and I have certainly learned from things in my past. I'm still learning every day and I always find that loyalty is one of the strongest things a person can carry. It builds character. A loyal friend is probably a good one, one you should always treasure. 
Honest - I will always try say what's on my heart. Give my honest opinion, even when that means it might hurt someone a little. I will not try to hurt someone on purpose but sometimes the truth stings. That said,  I will also be honest if I really like something. I will show appreciation and say what's on my mind.
Courage - I've never been a pussy. I have almost no fears. There's not much I wouldn't do. Call me courageous, call me crazy. I would never do something without considering the possible consequences , but if the consequences aren't too bad, you'll probably see me go. You only live once right.  
Rich - I'm rich bitch, and I'm not talking about money. It's about memories, things shared with other people. Things I've seen, came across, witnessed or took part in. I'm rich of experience and this will  only get more. I will never be a poor soul. Well, only if amnesia doesn't hit me.. But then we've still got the pictures!
Smart - I'm blessed to be able to have the opportunity to attent University in Holland. I worked hard to be able to and even though I took two years off of studying to go travelling instead, I will be going back to school. University starts in September and I will be attending it.
Perseverance - I'm a fighter, literally but also at heart. I don't like to quit. I might not like the way of how to get something done, and I might complain about everything I have to do but you will not see me quit. Not now, not ever. If the goal is set, it's there to be reached. Better work for it and don't give up.
Strong - I'm strong for a girl, I punch hard. But I also got a strong mentality. I've been through stuff that build me up strong. I've seen things in my daily life, at my jobs, among my friends and in places which made me strong at heart. People tell me I'm a strong person. Sometimes you just have to hold on. Stay strong, make them wonder why you're still smiling. I'm still smiling, that's for sure.


Song of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment