Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Never too old
What did we learn today? Right, everyday is a good day to set new goals and to dream new dreams. Why put something off till tomorrow while it can be done today? Lately my life has being going like a rollercoaster and I found that when you hold on to your goals and dreams, the little things in life that happen to you everyday that you might not find as easy to deal with will just pass by a little bit easier. Take a look at the bigger picture. My goals mostly involve travelling and University. But your goals can be anything. It's important to set goals. And to dream dreams. It makes life just that much easier. Patience will test you and patience will be a bitch, but nobody said it was going to be easy. The reward will be even bigger when you had to work hard to achieve it. I consider myself blessed that I'm only twenty years old and already travelled this much. But I had to work my ass to be able to do this, I had to set goals and I had to dream big. Patience kicked my ass, but I kicked it right back. And the reward? If you could see my face right now, thinking of all my memories and things gained while travelling, there's a smile that would probably bring worldpeace. Okay, I'm going to leave it at this for today. Do with it whatever you want. But remember. Set your goals, dream your dreams, make shit happen. It's probably going to be worth it.
Thought I'd add a little song to today, A$AP Rocky - Fashion Killa
Labels:
Quote,
Travelling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment