Training at Harang Gym on a daily base, had to keep in mind I have a fight in four weeks, but also just because it's great fun. Training with these people was awesome, had a blast everytime I trained.
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I just got back from Rio and I had so much fun, could've never thought it would be this great. Already feeling sad I'm back home, but luckily we've still got pictures and other footage to keep the memories strong . I stayed with my dear friend Jeferson and he showed me all around town. I got to train at his gym and had a blast. It was a nice get-a-away from the cold temperatures in Holland and coming back to these temperatures has not proven to be easy. I don't think I will ever be warm again. I'm not a cold climate person, that's for sure. I can't wait to go back. Met so many great people, felt like home. All good things come to an end but now it's time to look forward again. Before we know it I'll be out there again. For now I'll drop some pictures and footage of the trip.
Training at Harang Gym on a daily base, had to keep in mind I have a fight in four weeks, but also just because it's great fun. Training with these people was awesome, had a blast everytime I trained.
Training at Harang Gym on a daily base, had to keep in mind I have a fight in four weeks, but also just because it's great fun. Training with these people was awesome, had a blast everytime I trained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment