Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day Four

Seven dreams you want to achieve

Get rich of memories - Says it all. I hope I will never lose my precious memories and I hope I will keep making more and more. You get more memories every day, but some are special. The special ones stick to you like glue. I hope mine never let go, and that only more good ones will add to it!  
Actually finish my study - After taking two years off, I'm actually starting University in September. I think I chose the right one. I'm excited to start and to discover what more life has to offer. If all goes well it should take about four years for me to finish my study. And after that, I'm going to take over the world. Easy as that, so better be prepared. 
Never stop travelling - Travelling is one of the greatest things a human being can do. Fortunatly I've seen so much already, but I want to go see so many more places. The world is right there, at your feet. Ready to be discovered. Travelling might not be as easy for me next year as it is right now because of University but hopefully I still get to travel during my study. And for sure I will be travelling again when I'm done. Hopefully to places where I can mean a difference to people because of my education. I'm hoping my study is giving me a chance to do in-field research all around the world, which means even more travelling and giving something back to the people that aren't as fortunate as us. 
Get a job that doesn't feel like a job - As I said, I hope I can do research all around the world about how people and their cultures work. I want to give back to the people that aren't as fortunate as most of us. I don't care about getting rich or driving an expensive car. I just want a job, that I don't mind going to when I wake up and one that doesn't keep me from travelling. I don't want to be working just to earn money to be able to travel. I want a job that needs me to travel, to go see different places all around the world.
Win my fights - Of course, everyone always wants to win. That's the reason you're competing right? I want to win my fights, and I'm going to work for it. It will probably be worth it in the end. Hard work pays off, said that many times before but it's true!
Be happy and be or become a good person - I guess everyone wants to be happy. I am happy right now and I hope I will be for the rest of my life. I don't want to have to try my whole life to be happy. The good things in life come in small packages. Learn to appreciate small things in life and happiness will come right to you. I strive to be a good person as well, not always as easy as it may seem and I'm still learning everyday. But again, that's what life's about right?
Live in a place that has a warmer climate than Holland - this one doesn't need an explanation. I do much better when I'm in a warmer climate. I need to move to a place somewhere beneath the equator. I don't know where yet, but that'll come to me.

Song of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment