Yesterday contained way too much stress for me. We all know that when something bad happens to someone or something you love, you are most likely to get stressed out. You feel bad, you wish you could do something to make it better or you wish this bad thing didn't happen at all. Yesterday was my day to wish I could do something to make things better. For a couple of days already my cat wasn't able to eat like he normally does (how much love I've got for my cat, he only has one love in his life; food) so we had to take him to the vet to see what was wrong with him. Almost immediatly she stated he needed to get some surgery done on his mouth to remove a couple of teeth which had been causing an infection. We had to leave him and we could pick him up in the evening again. Surgery is never without risk so I was a little scared something would go wrong. Luckily after a couple of hours the vet called to let us know everything went really well and he should probably make a full recovery. We picked him up but he still wasn't fully awake from the anestatics, which made it pretty hilarious watching him walk around the house like a drunk person (I know, I'm probably going to hell for laughing at this). One day has passed now and it looks like he's making a good recovery. At least he's got his love for food back..
Some people may think; all this for a cat? But this is not just a cat. This is my buddy. Animals have unconditional love. They will always love you, no matter what (well, in this case, as long as I feed him..). It's no secret I have a good bond with my cat, he cheers me up, he wakes me up, and he has a way of looking at me like; hey whatsup. Always a little friend at home. When things like this happen it stresses me out. I'm just really happy my buddy is doing well again. That's it for today. More posts on its way.
Song of the Day


No comments:
Post a Comment