Loyalty - Everyone should have this quality. Luckily most people do, especially towards their loved ones. It makes a person trustworthy, and trust might be just as important as loyalty in a relationship.
Love - Goes without saying.
Attitude - Attitude towards life, towards other people, towards anything really. Have an opinion about things. Disagree with others at times. Not just 'YES' to everything. Sometimes he needs to make you work for what you want. Instead of giving you everything you ask for. A strong independent person, with an healthy, positive attitude towards life.
Smart - I guess I'd like him to be smart as well. We're talking about relationship-material here, not babysitting a two-year-old. If he doesn't know about anything in this world it's probably not going to work out. I'm not talking smart as in educational. You can also be smart because you've been through a lot, seen lots of places or just have a clear mind. It makes a person interesting.
Smell - And last but certainly not least. When a boy smells good, oh man. Makes loving just that much more easy.
Song of the Day
No comments:
Post a Comment