Last thursday I went back to the Thai Ambassy in Amsterdam to pick up my passport, including my visa! All set to go now, five weeks left. Thankfully I didn't have any problems this year, last year getting my visa was a bit more of a struggle. I hope the next five weeks will go by so fast. I'm so done with Holland and especially with our climate. All this snow and freezing cold temperatures. It's not even funny anymore. I can't wait to walk around in my shorts again.
I was supposed to fight February 17th but due to a concussion I had to cancel my fight the week before. I had trained so hard for my fight and all of a sudden it wasn't going to happen anymore. I was a bit down about it and I took a little time off for recovery and setting things straight again. I got back to training this week and I decided to just have fun until I leave for Thailand. So no more fight before I go to Asia, I will pick that up when I'm there. Until then, I'm just going to do whatever I feel like. And yesterday.. I felt like doing MMA! So for the first time in my life I joined the MMA training at my gym. I loved it, a great group of guys and it's just a completely different experience. I am definitely going to do this more often.
Last but not least, before I finish this post, I would like to congratulate my cat on his perseverance. He's way too big for this box, but his size has never stopped him from doing whatever he feels like doing. So in this case, he made himself fit into this box. He's been sitting in there for over 30 minutes already. Way to go boy! Dream big, or maybe small..



No comments:
Post a Comment