Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Asia 2.0

Hello world! What I've been up to lately? The usual. Finally booked my ticket to Thailand and I'm happy to announce that I will be leaving to Thailand March 28th for about two months. At first I will be staying near BKK and I will travel to  some other places later on. I'll be leaving Holland in just six weeks! Time goes so fast and I'm so excited about going back. I went to Amsterdam yesterday to apply for my visa. Good old times with the Thai Consulate. I've been a bit busy lately, that's one of the main reasons for the lack of fresh posts. I can't really promise I will keep my blog a bit more updated the next couple of weeks but I will try my best and of course, when I'm in Asia, I will use this blog to keep everyone updated! No worries. So a quick update about my whereabouts, got to get back to work now. Peace out.








No comments:

Post a Comment