Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day Seven

Four ways to make me happy

Money - People say money can't bring happiness. True. If you just have money, you won't end up being happy. It's the money that allows you to do stuff that makes you happy that makes you happy. I've been working my ass off this year to earn enough money to be able to travel again; which is what makes me happy. So in this case, money actually does make me happy. It brings me that much closer to one of the things that actually makes me happy; travelling. 
Laughing - Laughing in general is one of the best cures in life for just about anything. Illness, heartbreak, worries, whatever. Make someone laugh and it automatically cleares their head. It work the same for me. A smile can make a true difference and being around someone that makes me smile will make me happy. That's for sure.
Good news - If you want to make me happy. Tell me something good. Tell me something I want to hear. It's easy like that. If I get good news, I will probably be happy just like anyone else.
Good training - Whenever I go to training, chances are 95% that I will go home with a smile on my face. Not every training goes well, but it's also about the fun we have during training and the people I train with. I have a great group of people at my gym, so having fun is not that hard. And not just in Holland does training make me happy. Wherever I am, if I train, I end up with a smile. It was proven to me in Thailand and Brazil. Nothing beats a good training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment