Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Philosophy of Science

Got to get some Foucault done that even our teachers warned us about. It is supposed to be pretty hard literature so I'm bracing myself to whatever I may encounter while reading this. This whole month we got only one course, 'the Philosophy of Science. The University likes to call this kind of studying 'Intensive Studying' also know as: we're going to teach this course in three weeks whilst otherwise you would've had this in eight. I only have to attend University eight hours a week. On monday and wednesday we got two hours of lecture and on tuesday and thursday we have two hours of class in which we discuss the things told in lecture. You're supposed to study about 32 hours at home, next to these eight hours. Goodbye to my social life, but it's only till the end of January. We'll end this course with an exam on the 30th.
It's pretty nice to notice that my four year of Philosophy in highschool are coming along really well this course. I don't find it hard, it just has to be done. Everything I hear sounds familiar and it's only a matter of brushing up my knowledge. And I also start to realise how much I actually still love Philosophy. It's almost a shame we only got this course for three weeks. I could do this all year long.

Here's the playlist that getting me throught my literature. Back to the books now, adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment