Friday, January 17, 2014

Bears on the Road

I think I might introduce a new category to my blog: Selfie of the Day! My photo library is more than qualified for that haha. Have to get a lot of studying done today and it's being done as we speak! This week was a pretty good week. University was alright, got some good training in at my gym, not too much drama and I got an overall feeling that I got work done this week; which feels pretty good. Sometimes I forget how good I feel after training but this week made me realize how much I love to fight and train. It's a shame that university takes up so much of my time. School comes first, before training but I need to think of a way to combine the two in a better way. In order to achieve your dreams and goals you need to work for it. I posted a little something on my facebook the other day: 

'Tomorrow we'll be one day closer to achieving our dreams. Nothing worth having comes easy. We got to work for it. Today was a bad day? Pick yourself up, tomorrow you'll have all new chances of making great things happen. The future comes one day at a time and time can't be rushed. It will all work out, trust me.'

This is actually what I live by every single day. You've got to stay positive. Rome wasn't build in a day so you got time. It is pretty amazing how much a positive mind can accomplish.
So you didn't get you ass to the gym today? No problem, don't sweat it. Tomorrow you have a new chance. You're on a diet and let it slip for a day? No problem, pick it up again tomorrow. You had a strong argument with someone you love? I understand you feel bad, but can you change it right now, right here? Tomorrow you can make it up again, apologize, talk it out, listen to the other person. It comes from both sides. 
Don't beat yourself up over things that you can't change ríght now. Sometimes you just need to let it go for a moment. Take some distance, give it some time and see what happends. The path to succes isn't an easy one. You'll come across speedbumps, you'll get lost, you'll feel hopeless at times and you will for sure come across some huge bears you need to fight off. No problem! You can do this. I got full faith in a good ending and as long as we keep a positive mindset and deal with things that come along, succes will come and dreams will be achieved!



No comments:

Post a Comment