Sunday, January 12, 2014

Friday Beach Day

Eva and I decided to go to the beach on friday. We never realized it's not that far from Amsterdam by train so we hopped on the train and within 30 minutes we arrived at Zandvoort aan zee. The days before the weather had been pretty depressing but this friday it turned out to be a beautiful day. We arrived at the beach; the sun was shining, there was a pretty strong breeze and the sky was a beautiful shade of blue. We walked for a bit and sat down for a hot drink. These are the things you need to do to clear your head and relax for a bit.
Whenever I'm at a beach I feel good, no matter what is going on in my life. It has a really good influence on the human mind. And luckily for me, now I know the beach is just a short trainride away. I might just make a habit of this.









No comments:

Post a Comment