Koh Samui time! After almost missing my flight yesterday I made it to Koh Samui in one piece and arriving at the gym felt like coming home. It literally feels like I was here yesterday, not much has changed and everything is the same. Like I never left. My close friend Sheena is here as well, so these next two weeks should be great. This morning I started training here and it such a relief that training here starts at 8.00 in the morning. It actually feels like sleeping in! After training we went to get some breakfast and then we had to do some important stuff; BEACH. At Sitmonchai it's so hot and nowhere to go for a swim so having the ocean here (and a pool at the gym) is awesome to say the least. So we spend some time at the beach, worked on our tan and then headed back to the gym to sleep a bit before the afternoon training starts. That will start in a bit. Here are some pictures of today. Enjoy.
Made it just in time for my flight..
AAAAND WE'RE BACK. BEACH.
We stumbled upon an icecream-seller that happend to be the exact same person we talked to for ages last year on my final day on Samui. He remembered us and sang us a little song before persuading us into buying an icecream off of him. We did buy the icecream, and this guy was great. He'll probably still be here next year!

Yes, I definitely need to work on my tan.
And Sheena
Riding around on motorbikes all day long, sweeeet
No comments:
Post a Comment