Sunday, May 12, 2013

Green Mango

Last night was saturday night and that means party time. There's no training on sunday so there's no reason to not get drunk and dance. We had a great night. It's still not as great as last year though, I miss the people that were here a year ago. Everything changed, nothing is the same but other than that I still had a great night last night with these amazing people. The only thing that didn't change since last year is the playlist at Green Mango. I'm happy I can still sing along to almost every song they play. Today it has been rainy and cloudy again all day so hopefully tomorrow the sun will come out again. I need to work on my tan before I go back to Sitmonchai. Yesterday we went shopping in Nathon, I'll post some pictures of that later. Now I got to go eat my chicken. Take care!

Happy times with Fleur

More happy times with Mimi

And I decided to weigh-in on the way home..


No comments:

Post a Comment