Me, Maria, Camilla and Malin went shopping in Nathon yesterday. It's about a thirty minute motorbike drive from Chaweng so after training we hopped on our bikes and drove off. I recognized Nathon from when I was in Thailand with my parents and sister in 2009. It hasn't changed at all. I remembered everything. And everything was exactly the same. Even the shop where we had something to drink in 2009 was exactly the same. It was a really good day and we found some nice stuff for no money. It's low season right now and Nathon is really no place for tourists so it was also pretty relaxing to not be surrounded by too many falang for once. We have white skin and we are still falang but if you know a place as well as we do with Koh Samui you get tired of tourists that just come to the island for a short amount of time and just to party. It was good to go to a place without that many falang for once. Good day!
Vroeeeem here we go! Nathon bound.
It's nice to be on the back of a motorbike. You just get to sit and watch. The views on the way to Nathon are amazing. It's hard taking pictures while sitting on a motorbike going 60 km/h but take my word for it; the view was stunning. Made me appreciate my time in Asia even more than I already did.
Nathon
Dozens of small shops, all selling the same stuff. You see it everywhere. That's Thailand.
Taking a break from shopping and enjoying a nice watermelon shake. God I love watermelon so much.
To my sister: this is the shop where you bought your muay thai shorts four years ago..
To my mom/dad; recognize this place?! :D
Getting some new accesories for my Buddha chain










No comments:
Post a Comment