If, for some reason, my career doesn't work out in my future life I can always consider becoming a cab-driver. This Tuesday I got to drive my entire family around. First off I had to drive my mom to the hospital for minor surgery, then had to take my dad to another city, drive home to pick up my sister to take her to yet another place, wait there for over an hour, drive myself and my sister back to the hospital to pick up my mom and last but not least training in the evening. I drove about 200km this day and for Holland, that's quite a big amount. I didn't mind though because I freaking love driving.

One thing that I really don't like when driving is getting stuck behind one of these on a small road with no option of taking over. We were stuck behind this truck for about 15 minutes. I guess that's what happends when you live in a bit of a farmer's country. We tried to make the best of it of course, cranked up the radio and let the good times rollll. Haha no just kidding. Well, we were 'rolling'.. Haha okay, enough.

When we arrived to the hospital we had to bring a wheelchair to pick up my mom because she isn't allowed to walk for a couple of days. I work at the hospital as well so I know my ways. We tried to behave, as much as possible. But yeah, haha you probably already figured that thát is something that isn't going to work with me and my sister. She ended up driving me around like a crazy person and we had a blast. Don't know if the nurses were all that happy with us, but at least my mom could hear us coming from the other side of the building. All was good and well and I had a great day. So maybe yet another future career prospect, we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment