My head has been going like crazy the last couple of weeks and one of the reasons for that is that I have to start thinking again about what I'm going to do in Asia. This is giving me a headache big time. I don't know where to go. This is a problem I never expected to have. It's a luxury-problem. I want to train and I want to learn more about the culture. I'm done with all those partying tourists. I have seen enough of that last year. Also I don't necessarily feel the need to travel around that much. I don't mind being in one place for a long time. I've done that before and I actually enjoyed that very much. I'm asking you guys for help. If any of you has any suggestions of what I should do or where I should go, please message me (facebook, email, whatever). Oh and if someone has a ticket to Rio or a shitload of money in the very near future, and wants to give that to me, that would be highly appreciated too.
Another one of my luxury-problems is the fact that I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace, which is great of course. Except for the fact that is only has touchscreen. I always use my phone when I'm riding my bicycle and as temperatures in Holland are starting to freeze, I find myself no longer able of using my phone during my bikerides just because my hands are freezing off. I either had to choose between warm hands, or using my phone. That was.. until yesterday! Because yesterday I found the best solution for this problem ever. They made gloves which allow you to use your touchscreen without freezing your hands off! Made my day. So although I might still be a little bit bummed because of all the other things going on in my mind right now. This is one less problem I have to worry about.
For now I will just enjoy the rest of my free saturday. I'm literally working my ass of lately to save money for travelling. My budget is coming along pretty well but this hard work is wearing me out some days. I just have to keep my focus, remember what it is that I'm working for. It'll pay of eventually. Just need to get there. Tomorrow I have to start work again at seven in the morning, not that bad. I hope next week will be a good week. We'll see what a new week will bring us.
I'm slowly getting into the whole blogging-thing again. Ideas are always welcome. I'll put up a link to where you can contact me. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment