Sunday, November 11, 2012
I AM BACK
I decided to start a new blog. I kept a blog for over two years but I couldn't keep that one up to date any longer. And now I just miss the connection between me and my old blog. It was a different life I was living back then. Everything's different now so I figured a new blog would probably be a wise idea. I will use this one to just post stories about things that are on my mind, that keep me busy or thinking. I hope I will update daily of course but we all know how that went with my old blog.. I'm really glad I can start posting again though. I guess I kind of missed this. The one big change compared to my old blog will be that this one will mainly be English, simply because of all the people I met during my Asian Adventure. Couldn't let them down of course. So people, be prepared. I might just start bloggin' again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment