Saturday, November 24, 2012

Early Bird

Got up early this morning to drive my sister to the train station because she had an introduction day at one of the possible universities she might be attending next year. The temperatures keep reminding me of the fact that winter is getting extremely close. I really don't like this time of the year. I like either a hot summer or a really cold winter with snow and ice. Not this wet-cold-inbetween stuff. Can't wait for the temperatures to finally drop below zero. 

It was also really foggy this morning. I love what fog does to the world, it makes it so mysterious. Feels like you are one of the only persons on this world, just because you can't see the rest. Call me crazy but that's how I feel haha. I can really enjoy getting up early some days. I don't like getting up tó early, but wake up just around 7.30am and go for a little stroll can do me so well. The little things in life I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment