Things took a turn for the worse these last couple of days. I hurt my foot during training last week and it kept on getting worse and more painful every day. I could not put pressure on my foot so we decided to get an X-ray just to make sure I didn't break anything. This morning we went to the clinic and they took an X-ray. Luckily nothing is broken, but I did sprain it. They gave me painkillers and I need to take rest to let it heal up. No more fight for me on Samui for me. I'm pretty bummed out about that to say the least. I'm still going to Samui to watch the others fight but I would have loved to fight there myself and it sucks that I just have to watch now. But yeah, can't really do anything about that. Just got to make the best of it.






Nou in ieder geval heb je de foto's nog...
ReplyDelete