There comes a time in every journey that you wish the people you love the most would be right there with you. But then they're not. Feeling a little homesick today. Haven't really felt homesick since I went to Thailand but today, I don't know. Started my training again today for my fight on June 22th. As far as it looks for now I'll be fighting on Koh Samui. Back to Samui once again. So good to be able to fight there and see all my friends again. But training was pretty damn hard this morning. A lot of work has to be done. I hope I'll be ready in time. Need to keep my focus straight for the next two weeks.
For now, I just need to keep myself busy to help get my mind of things. My sewing skills come in handy once again, need to fix a pair of shorts for one of the trainers. No problemmmm! Take care!
Did a pretty good job if I may say so myself, without a sewing machine! One happy Thai got his shorts back. Go me!
No comments:
Post a Comment