So it's been a while. I'm not going to make up an excuse for not posting anything for the last two months. I just didn't feel like it. I stopped posting in Thailand because I spent more time doing other, more important, things in my final four weeks before going home and since I've been home everything has been so busy. But I'm back now. University has started and I'm drowning already in books and essays. It's all worth it though, I love it. I guess I'm becoming an A-class nerd but I don't care. I feel like I made the right decision about choosing my study and now I just got to work for it. Since studying is closely related to procrastination, I will probably be posting more regularly from now on..
So like I said, I guess I'm back.
I ended my Thai trip really well and even though I miss it like crazy I'm happy I am home for now, doing the things I need to do. I can't wait to go back to Thailand. I learned so much and it's been a great great experience.
I'm just going to start blogging from now on. No flashbacks or delayed posts. It starts again today. All new. Thanks and I'll post something soon!
Take care and have a good day,
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment