Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another week

So. I lost one of my jobs this week. The company needed to save some hours so they didn't extend my contract. I knew this was probably going to happen so I wasn't really shocked when they told me. Luckily I made enough money for my trip to Asia and since I'm leaving in three weeks already I won't be bored for that long.. I still got two smaller jobs left so can't complain really. The one thing that I will definitely not miss about my job is having to get up at 4.30AM when I had to start work at 6.00AM. I will miss my dear colleagues though. Great people to be around, made work that much more fun to do. 

I should probably start making the final arrangements for my trip to Asia. I keep putting things off. Last year I was so worried I had everything arranged weeks before it had to be done really. But this year I'm just like: oh right, yeah, hmm, need to fix that as well.. Oh well, I'll do that in a week or so..  I'm not stressed out about anything. It all just seems and feels so easy because I've been through all of it already. No stress! Love it. Just need to fix my insurance, pack my bag and print my ticket. That's it really, a.k.a. I'm almost there already! 

February 28th was my moms birthday. We threw her a surprise party with all of her friends. We had to keep this a secret for almost two monts and keeping it a secret got harder every day. Luckily we were able to make it work and she didn't expect a thing. She was shocked when we stepped into the restaurent . It was a big succes. The food was absolutely amazing as well. And it was great to see all of her friends again. Just a casual night out with a bunch of great ladies. Amen. 




And of course. My blog wouldn't be doing well if I didn't say something about my adorable cat. Last night he came up to me while I was watching tv and skyping. I think he slipped into a coma. He's an idiot and I love him for being like that. That's it for now. I'll update my blog soon again. Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment